Siam Niramit is a unique thematic cultural center offering a world-class spectacle, a modern theater with a 2,000-seat and 25 wheelchair space capacity. The complex is located on Thiam Ruammit Road in Bangkok. It’s not as classic as the Sala Chalermkrung Royal Theater, but it’s really worth a visit.
Siam Niramit Theatre was opened on October 27, 2005, by Ratchada Niramit Co., Ltd that invested about 40 Million USD in this giant cultural project. The theater’s colossal stage has made it into the Guinness Book of World Records.
Siam Niramit is not only a theatre but the whole entertainment complex that has the following facilities:
- The Four Regions Village is a depiction of the traditional Thai way of life, as well as a showcase of art and crafts. There is also an elephant to feed.
- Open-air activities with Thai folk music and dance, as well as Thai temple games at Lan Chang.
- Traditional Thai Massage.
- 4 lunch halls with 1,500 seats, offering a Thai-Western buffet.
The entrance fee is 1500 THB on-site.
SIAM NIRAMIT THEATRE LOCATION
- Address: 19 Thiam Ruam Mit Road Huai Khwang, Bangkok
- Tel. +6626499222
- Email : email@example.com
- Website http://siamniramitbangkok.com/
OPENING HOURS: 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm daily
Scan this QR code to add Siam Niramit to your phone
An astonishing performance that brings together all the cultural, historical, and magical aspects of Thailand. Niramit means miracle in Thai and tells exactly the history of old Siam (Thailand) from early civilizations to various eras. Three important elements and beliefs of religious thought about hell, fantasy jungle, and paradise were presented with magnificent narration, and the costumes and awesome stage took part to bring the show together in a very harmonious performance. This performance is good for anyone, and the largest auditorium gathers audiences from all over the world to enjoy the show.
The combined presentation of the lives of humans and small to super large animals is extremely interesting.
The most interesting part is the stage itself. The arid terrain, the village, the river, the living rice field, right down to the use of traditional instruments, are all chosen wisely to create the best show.